- Take a new pad with you to the toilet, if you are still on your period
- Lower your pants or skirt and underwear and sit or squat on the toilet.
- Peel off all the sanitary pad from your underwear hold the edge between your fingers
- Roll the pad so that the sticky side is out and the dirty side is in.
- Unpack the new pad and use the packaging to hold your old pad.
- Throw your sanitary pad in the trash – never, never flush it down the toilet.
Copyright © 2021 IMO Connect With WASH | All rights reserved